Thread: Vacation pics from our Alaskan cruise

Default Vacation pics from our Alaskan cruise

We got back from our Alaskan cruise last Friday, and I thought I would share the pics.

This was our second Alaskan cruise, the last time was six years ago on a different cruise line. In addition, this time all the kids are teenagers...so it was a very different experience for the adults.

http://changpics.smugmug.com/Vacatio...an-Cruise-2013
    -curtis

Default Re: Vacation pics from our Alaskan cruise

WOW!!! Those are some excellent pics! You guys look like you had a blast. I got through the first 5 pages, I'll finish the rest later today over lunch. About to fall asleep on my keyboard.

But I'm very disappointed that you're not wearing your Ascend cap in the photos I've seen. No representation, what's wrong with this picture?!

The family cleans up nicely; everyone looks great. I'd love to visit Alaska some day...

Thanks for sharing.
    -Jacob

Those views are amazing. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that scenery. Mountains and sea--my two favorite places to live. Luckily, I have one of those covered at the moment.

Craigdarroch looks like a cool place to hang out. Go Canada!

Gotta say it's so strange to me that y'all are wearing sweatshirts, coats, and mittens. I mean, I know it's Alaska and all that, but it's August for crying out loud. Down here in Central FL, it's t-shirt, shorts, and A/C just about 365 days a year. I'd like some cool weather right about now. I wonder if I can get Glaciers To Go...
    -Jacob

I have neither ocean or mountains in central Ohio.
    I enjoyed your pics too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    But I'm very disappointed that you're not wearing your Ascend cap in the photos I've seen. No representation, what's wrong with this picture?!
    When we went six years ago...and I had my Ascend cap.
    Last edited by curtis; 08-23-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Gotta say it's so strange to me that y'all are wearing sweatshirts, coats, and mittens. I mean, I know it's Alaska and all that, but it's August for crying out loud. Down here in Central FL, it's t-shirt, shorts, and A/C just about 365 days a year. I'd like some cool weather right about now. I wonder if I can get Glaciers To Go...
    That morning was cold, but when we were in Juneau and Skagway, the weather was in the 70's.
    -curtis