Thread: My Ascend Towers

Default My Ascend Towers

mel·lif·lu·ous [muh-lif-loo-uhs] Show IPA
    adjective
    Sweetly or smoothly flowing; sweet-sounding: a mellifluous voice; mellifluous tones.
    Flowing with honey; sweetened with or as if with honey.

There are other high-end speakers on the market that may deliver superior specs or score high with other benchmarks. But none I have heard can match my towers’ ability to make any music sound sweet, satisfying, and real. They are a joy to listen to… always. They are unfailingly mellifluous, everything sounds good… And that they are made in America makes them sound that much sweeter… After the first minute I knew I’d made the right choice. And they do not cause ear fatigue at all. I can listen all day without one discordant sound.

OK, now on to customer service…
    Couldn’t be better. No pressure, relaxed atmosphere, nice and knowledgeable people. No one comes off as a salesperson. The un-rushed vibe allows for a comfortable and easy listening experience.

I LOVE these speakers. I would recommend ASCEND speakers enthusiastically to anyone looking for great sound.
    As a drummer I’m constantly disappointed by the inaccurate and irritating drum sounds from other speakers. With these towers the drum parts are sublime. In a word, these towers are joyful.

Steve Clark

Default Re: My Ascend Towers

Quote Originally Posted by sailordiver View Post
    mel·lif·lu·ous [muh-lif-loo-uhs] Show IPA
    adjective
    Sweetly or smoothly flowing; sweet-sounding: a mellifluous voice; mellifluous tones.
    Flowing with honey; sweetened with or as if with honey.

There are other high-end speakers on the market that may deliver superior specs or score high with other benchmarks. But none I have heard can match my towers’ ability to make any music sound sweet, satisfying, and real. They are a joy to listen to… always. They are unfailingly mellifluous, everything sounds good… And that they are made in America makes them sound that much sweeter… After the first minute I knew I’d made the right choice. And they do not cause ear fatigue at all. I can listen all day without one discordant sound.

OK, now on to customer service…
    Couldn’t be better. No pressure, relaxed atmosphere, nice and knowledgeable people. No one comes off as a salesperson. The un-rushed vibe allows for a comfortable and easy listening experience.

I LOVE these speakers. I would recommend ASCEND speakers enthusiastically to anyone looking for great sound.
    As a drummer I’m constantly disappointed by the inaccurate and irritating drum sounds from other speakers. With these towers the drum parts are sublime. In a word, these towers are joyful.

Steve Clark
    Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your review with all of us. For many reasons, I am EXTREMELY PLEASED that you are enjoying them and that the purchasing process and demo were an enjoyable experience for you.

Thank you for putting your confidence in us and please take good care of yourself!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com