mel·lif·lu·ous [muh-lif-loo-uhs] Show IPA
adjective
Sweetly or smoothly flowing; sweet-sounding: a mellifluous voice; mellifluous tones.
Flowing with honey; sweetened with or as if with honey.

There are other high-end speakers on the market that may deliver superior specs or score high with other benchmarks. But none I have heard can match my towers’ ability to make any music sound sweet, satisfying, and real. They are a joy to listen to… always. They are unfailingly mellifluous, everything sounds good… And that they are made in America makes them sound that much sweeter… After the first minute I knew I’d made the right choice. And they do not cause ear fatigue at all. I can listen all day without one discordant sound.

OK, now on to customer service…
Couldn’t be better. No pressure, relaxed atmosphere, nice and knowledgeable people. No one comes off as a salesperson. The un-rushed vibe allows for a comfortable and easy listening experience.

I LOVE these speakers. I would recommend ASCEND speakers enthusiastically to anyone looking for great sound.
As a drummer I’m constantly disappointed by the inaccurate and irritating drum sounds from other speakers. With these towers the drum parts are sublime. In a word, these towers are joyful.

Steve Clark