Thread: In Ceiling Speaker that will sound good with Tower/Horizon w/ RAAL?

Default In Ceiling Speaker that will sound good with Tower/Horizon w/ RAAL?

Hello All!

Just ordered the Towers and Horizon with the RAAL upgrade. I am excited and I am sure the 2-4week lead time is going to drive me nuts

In the meantime, I am looking for an in ceiling speaker that matches pretty well with these speakers. I was told Sonance is a good choice and was considering the cinema series 1S or .5S. Is this a good option or is there a better match?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am using a Denon 3313CI and have a Emotiva XP3 that should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Glynn
    Last edited by glynnsmith; 07-23-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Default Re: In Ceiling Speaker that will sound good with Tower/Horizon w/ RAAL?

Quote Originally Posted by glynnsmith View Post
    Hello All!

Just ordered the Towers and Horizon with the RAAL upgrade. I am excited and I am sure the 2-4week lead time is going to drive me nuts

In the meantime, I am looking for an in ceiling speaker that matches pretty well with these speakers. I was told Sonance is a good choice and was considering the cinema series 1S or .5S. Is this a good option or is there a better match?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am using a Denon 3313CI and have a Emotiva XP3 that should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Glynn
    Hi Glynn,

Welcome to the forum and thanks so much for getting your order in!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com