Thread: Hello from Bucks County PA...

Default Hello from Bucks County PA...

Hello everyone,

Like many of you, I began researching a new speaker purchase and followed many dead ends before I ended up here.

The short version of my situation is this: I've been babysitting a pair of Martin Logan SL3s for a few years and now my friend wants them back. I'm considering the Sierra Tower's with RAAL and would love to demo them before I make my purchase.

Are there any RAAL tower owners in the Philadelphia/Central NJ area that would be willing to host a demo?

Thanks so much,
    Ken

Default Re: Hello from Bucks County PA...

Quote Originally Posted by kcoakley View Post
    Hello everyone,

Like many of you, I began researching a new speaker purchase and followed many dead ends before I ended up here.

The short version of my situation is this: I've been babysitting a pair of Martin Logan SL3s for a few years and now my friend wants them back. I'm considering the Sierra Tower's with RAAL and would love to demo them before I make my purchase.

Are there any RAAL tower owners in the Philadelphia/Central NJ area that would be willing to host a demo?

Thanks so much,
    Ken
    Hi Ken,

Any luck with finding a demo yet?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi Ken,

Any luck with finding a demo yet?
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out... as it turns out, I have had a chance to demo a set of towers. In fact, I'm happy to say that as of today, I'm one of the lucky few people to have found and purchased a used set of Sierra Towers with RAAL and a matching Horizon center. I just placed them in their new home at about the same time that you posted. I'll be setting them up tomorrow with some new components that are on the way.

And I understand that I need to contact you about transferring the warranty over to me so I will be reaching out via email in the next day or two to accomplish that.

I'll be sure to post my impressions as soon as I've set them up and had a good listen.

Thanks,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by kcoakley View Post
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out... as it turns out, I have had a chance to demo a set of towers. In fact, I'm happy to say that as of today, I'm one of the lucky few people to have found and purchased a used set of Sierra Towers with RAAL and a matching Horizon center. I just placed them in their new home at about the same time that you posted. I'll be setting them up tomorrow with some new components that are on the way.

And I understand that I need to contact you about transferring the warranty over to me so I will be reaching out via email in the next day or two to accomplish that.

I'll be sure to post my impressions as soon as I've set them up and had a good listen.

Thanks,
    Ken
    Ha -- that is great news and welcome to the family!!! I hope you are LOVING the Sierra ribbon towers! Please give us a call or email us with regard to the warranty transfer.

Thanks again!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com