Ok, here's the scoop. I replacing the Infinity Primus fronts and center, and I am going with Ascend, but the question is which pair.

Audio System is... Marantz SR5005 receiver, Denon Network Audio Player, and Infinity Primus fronts and center.

Our home is a bi-level and coming up a small flight of stairs is our living room. Dimensions are 11ft wide x 14ft deep. Coming up the stairs there is a 4ft wall which is where our sofa is. Between the living room and dining/kitchen, there is a small table with a chair on either side. Across the room from the sofa is the long wall and this is where the audio credenza sits. The two Infinity Primus sit on either side of the credenza with the center sitting on top and center. Flooring is low pile carpeting. Above the credenza is a painting my Mother-in-law painted several years ago when declining health forced her to quit. Across the room from the two chairs is the only window with curtains. These are not thick but they are not sheer. When pulled you can still see out of them.

This time around, I was thinking about going with the CMT-340s. I think the room is the right size that would complement the CMT-340s. However, the Sierra Tower would be what I'm replacing now but a little taller. The Infinitys are 36 3/4 inches high, where the Towers are 43 inches high.

There you have it in a nutshell. I hope I have provided enough information for you to determine which would you think would give the best sound quality overall. Those who have a similar size room, you're comments/thoughts/advise is greatly need. I'm hoping to purchase by next Friday.

Thank you in advance for the help!!