<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by delling001

Curtis,

I really enjoyed the write-up too, however, I am curious how long you're going to keep the ELTs for? I will NOT be able to make it down your way next week, but I am planning to go down the week of 9/22 (following week)due to work commitments out of state. Questions: 1) any spare time early the week of 9/22 for an Ascend demo at your place? and 2) Will you still have the ELTs (assuming you have time for a demo)at your place so I could have a listen to those too? Better yet, maybe I could also stop in Hanford, CA. on my way to So. Calif. and pick up some Vandersteens at the factory and bring those down for you to demo too (hehehe)? JK... Sorry about that, all this audio demo talk can get a guy worked up, ya know... Anyway, thanks for your post!! Stuff like that makes a difference!

Dave.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Dave,

Really wish you were serious about getting the Vandersteens! [] I did not know they were in Hanford, CA.

Anyways, I should still have the ELT's that week.

Someone else was here today to listen to the ELT's, CBM-170, and CMT-340. He had been to B&M stores and liked the B&W CDM603(I am not sure I have the model correct) and the Paradigm Monitor 7. He left wanting the CMT-340.

-curtis