Thread: Sorry Charley, Ascends will have to wait

Jay,

I am so sorry to learn about the problems Charley has caused. Good luck...there are many more important things in life.

-curtis

Hi Jay,

First, let me say that I am happy to hear that you have your priorities in order and that you are safe. The Ascend system can (and should) wait...

I have family in Florida and they are safe and without injury... I think my wife and I were more concerned about Charley than they were!

When you are fully settled, please send me an email or call and we can discuss possible options on how you might be able to get the Ascend system sooner rather than later. We are always willing to help our customers out and, when things settle down and return to norm in your household, there is nothing like getting lost in audio bliss. It is a fantastic way to aid in relaxation and get over the trauma and stress caused by this disaster.

Take care!!!!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks Dave.

The Ascend fraternity seems to be a very caring, passionate brotherhood and I look forward to becoming a full fledged member.

The outpouring of assistance from around the country has been astounding. I have seen work crews from Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, Goergia, the Carolinas, Louisiana and other states just in my little corner of the world. Life goes on.

Best wishes to all.

Jay