Thread: 5-CMT-340 to replace Paradigm Monitor 7's

Default 5-CMT-340 to replace Paradigm Monitor 7's

Hello all. I currently have Paradigm Monitor 7's, mini monitor rears, & a cc-370 center. I am 95 % tv and movie watching. Would having 5 cmt-340's be an upgrade or not? Any thoughts? Thanks

Default Re: 5-CMT-340 to replace Paradigm Monitor 7's

Quote Originally Posted by blujacket View Post
    Hello all. I currently have Paradigm Monitor 7's, mini monitor rears, & a cc-370 center. I am 95 % tv and movie watching. Would having 5 cmt-340's be an upgrade or not? Any thoughts? Thanks
    Is there something you don't like about your Paradigms? I went from Monitor 5's to Sierra-1s. It was a nice upgrade for me. I felt like the Sierras gave me more of the refined sound of the Studio series. Probably better.
    Nate

Default Re: 5-CMT-340 to replace Paradigm Monitor 7's

Quote Originally Posted by natetg57 View Post
    Is there something you don't like about your Paradigms? I went from Monitor 5's to Sierra-1s. It was a nice upgrade for me. I felt like the Sierras gave me more of the refined sound of the Studio series. Probably better.
    Speakers are v3 which are 10+ yrs old, and I want something better. Looking at Ascends or NHT Classic 4's, I would rather have towers than a bookshelf for fronts though, and that is pushing me into Sierra Tower territory