Thanks, map!

It DOES sound great Honestly, quite a bit better than I had expected (because of the tiny room size, not because of the gear), and better than I had ever hoped for! I wrote some more thoughts about the sound of my final setup in the "Owners Photo Gallery" thread, so I'll link that here rather than repeat myself

http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...5956#post45956

I'm not sure how much speaker cable I wound up using -- haha. But it actually wasn't all that much. Pretty short runs for most of it, so it wasn't that bad.

The ceiling panels are Auralex MetroFusors. I stuck them up there with Blu-Tack I imagine they won't stay stuck 100% forever, but it's easy enough to reach up and give them a little wiggle and push every once in a while. They're very light-weight, so if one ever does fall down, it won't be any big deal. And easy enough to stick it back up there. No problems at all so far, though.

I must say, the ceiling diffusion really took care of some lingering slap echo in that room! It was pretty dramatic. Just doing the "clap test" and listening for the "zing" in the slap echo; no ceiling treatments? Pretty clear "zing". Diffusion panels installed? Dead clap with no reverb. Seemed well worth it