Hey All,

So I've been a life long music addict and dj but just now dipping my toe into the high end audio realm. I've been looking for some great bookshelf speakers for awhile and have settled on the Sierra 1s given all the reviews I've seen and price point.

However, at this point I'm starting with nada so want to see what sort of a receiver or amp I should get to go with the speakers. Some details about how I will be using it and other data points. Again I'm a newb so could use guidance on not only which spefic device to get but also if a receiver or amp makes sense.

-It will be setup in my living room next to TV. However, i plan on using speakers mostly for listening to music and don't care as much on TV front.

-I'll be hooking everything up to Sonos (I already have Play 3 for my kitchen) so almost all of the music I will be playing on my system will be digital (via my NAS library, streaming audio, etc). I do also have vinyl but that will be setup in different room at least for time being.

-I do not have the ears of an audiophile so I don't need a ridiculous top of the line setup. If I could spend under $500 - $1,000 on receiver/amp and not sacrifice a ton of sound that'd be ideal.

I really appreciate any advice. thanks.