Hello! I was just thinking about my CMT-340 SE speakers and thought about what it might be like to upgrade them. What are your thoughts about a sort of 'nrt' version of the CMT? I think it would be cool to offer an upgraded CMT speaker. Bass extension, size, and output would stay the same. The only difference would be the "detail" of the sound quality. Anyway, just a suggestion to add to the pile. I would be willing to pay somewhere around the price of the stock Sierra-1 or a little above, I think. The reason I like the CMT so much is it's output (for large rooms), its size (bookshelf-ish speaker), it's price (not as much as the towers), its easy to drive (8 ohm), and how you can just lay it on it's side and turn the tweeter to make a center channel(I think this would work). I think a CMT upgrade would fit nicely between the stock CMT and the Sierra Tower, and not steal the thunder from the Sierra-1 speakers because of their bamboo, nicer finishes, smaller size, and deeper bass extension. (CMT-340 'nrt' could be for HT nuts like myself if there is a market for it.)

For the record, I love my CMTs! I just like to push things to the next level of course.

I need to say 'CMT' one more time. . . . CMT.