Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CMT Tower

Default Re: CMT Tower

I should have paid closer attention to what I was typing.....I should have said the same mid range woofer that is in the Horizon along with Raal .......or the Horizon minus one woofer..rear ported in the same cabinet size as the 340...but in bamboo. May be expensive...but wondering.

Did that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr McIntosh View Post
    I should have paid closer attention to what I was typing.....I should have said the same mid range woofer that is in the Horizon along with Raal .......or the Horizon minus one woofer..rear ported in the same cabinet size as the 340...but in bamboo. May be expensive...but wondering.

Did that make sense?
    Ahhhhh....not to me

Bamboo the same size as the 340, with RAAL and Horizon Midrange with 1 woofer?

Is that about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr McIntosh View Post

Did that make sense?
    Much too large of an efficiency mismatch if using just one bass woofer with the Sierra Tower/Horizon midrange woofer and RAAL ribbon....
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

That is right...but Dave has given me what I needed to know...thanks.....