I'm looking for a little advise from those of you who may have more insight than I. I plan on purchasing a pair of Sierras, though I currently haven't decided which version to get... I'm waiting to hear more on the new version (Sierra-2?) that will likely be out sometime this year.

However, on amplification I have a Marantz Pm94 (A/B amp - 35 watts/channel Class A and 135 watts/channel class B) and a B&K ST1400 series II power amp (125 watts/channel). I am considering selling the B&K to help fund the speaker purchase; however, I hesitate to do that because I'd like to hear how it pairs with the Sierras. The B&K is very clean but slightly recessed in the bass region and it could possibly pair well with the Sierra 1, which is strong in that suit. The Marantz is excellent throughout the sound spectrum and is known as a very smooth solid state with high current.

I'm curious if any of you have any experience with amplification similar to this with the Sierras or any advise regarding my situation is welcome.

thanks-
Nate