Thread: Got my speakers today...slight problem.

Just to check....are you sure you went through everything in the sub box? Under all the styrofoam...etc.? If so, that is very strange! I am sure it will be taken cared of.

-curtis

Yeah, what Curtis said. Make sure you check through everything thoroughly. My power cord and feet were in a separate white box inside.

Yeah, I pulled absolutely everything out of box. No small white box inside. Just my luck, I guess!

Graham

I'm sure it's disappointing, but no doubt they'll make it right.

Apparently someone under the Hsu "chain of command" did not pack the accessories box. "Stuff" happens sometimes but Ascend and Hsu will make it right for sure.

Randy

Oh, I have no doubt they'll make it right. It's just disappointing for everything to come on a Friday and then have to wait till Monday to talk to them, etc... Right now I have it sitting on the protective styrofoam than it came packed in. It'll all work out soon, no worries! So far, I'm quite impressed! Thanks for the support all.

Graham

Sorry to hear about your missing parts, Graham. I would suggest emailing David directly since you ordered from Ascend, that will probably get you the quickest response and delivery of your Hsu parts. Believe me, it will all be worth the wait! And welcome to the club!

Graham, do you have an update for us on getting your missing parts?

Yes, I talked to James at Ascend Monday and he contacted Hsu. They Fed-Exed my accessories and I received them late yesterday. If nothing else, it sure LOOKS better!! Hopefully Sunday will be the day for mounting the rear 3 speakers and moving the sub into its final position (only a few feet over). I've been listening to all different types of music and movies and I am very impressed with this setup. Kudos to Ascend and Hsu!!!

Graham

Glad to hear the problem has been corrected. Now enjoy your new system! Alls well that ends well!