center channel is in.

so now i'm trying to understand here... I was using the setup guide forum from avs...

when i do the audyssey setup according to the forum, they ask me to lower the sub until the -+ is about 10 or less. WHen i do this, my sub ends up being NON existant.. i can stand on it with my hand there and almost NEVER feel it even working.. there is no "punch" my wife says..

i walked through the setup a MILLION times and changed the speakers to small and the sub setup to crossover ...

i guess my problem is.. is this what it is supposed to be? am i just THAT out of touch with what "real" sound is?

The other thing i am struggling with is i got 3 sierras for the front and a sub.. what decoding do i use.... dolby or multi channel stereo..

grr! i am still playing with them.. I sat for 5 hours playing with the settings..

I am a video guy.. that is what i do for a job.. i can look at video and be like.. no that is blown out .. the blacks are crushed.. the signal is distorted.. the stupid 240hz is screwing up thevideo..

BUT I CANT DO THIS WITH AUDIO! ... lol ... grrr