Hello everyone...

I was stalking the website the past year or so and in December I finally jumped on a pair of espresso Nrt Sierra-1's. I liked the sound quality over my old set up (Paradigm Atoms) so much I decided to pull the trigger on the center too.

As much as I enjoy my new setup, I am a little concerned about the center. I am trying everthing to make it jive with the L/R and I can't really find the sweet spot. I am a little behind the 8 ball because I have to house the center in an entertainment console below the tv.... I use the A plugs for all three speakers.

I have run Audyssey with my Onkyo tx-nr609 (had to get this due to cabinet size) and it is ok.... feels/sounds like the center (pointed at ear height) is truly below the picture. I currently am using THX Cinema for movies.

The L/R in stereo is mainly what I use for music and sometimes use "all stereo" setting for parties.... and LOVE it.

I don't mean to sound dissapointed, because I'm far from it. Just want to get the best sound possible out of what I have.

Thanks for any comments!

PS.. My listening area is a large living area with basically no ceilings and is connected to a kitchen/dining area and use a Paradigm MiniVee 8 sub.