@ Jonnyozero3,

Ha! You flatter me beyond comprehension. There's only one important difference between Dave and I: he's really, really good-looking!*

*I have no idea if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrose View Post
I'm waiting patiently for my center (Horizon?) to ship, but in the meantime I have been enjoying listening to my towers. As good as my towers are (with the standard tweeter) sounds like the center is equal to or better than the towers. I really don't have the setup to use three Horizon across the front, but someone who had the space the Horizon's seem like the way to go.
We should get clarification on this at some point. However, from everything I've read, the technical specifications are virtually identical to the towers. Same components, etc. So, theoretically, performance with one shouldn't be better than the other.

I might be talking out my well-formed derriere, but I could understand differences in imaging/soundstage projection between the vertical Tower and the horizontal, uh, Horizon, rather than overall sound quality. Also, the driver arrangement differs between the two models, so I wouldn't be surprised if this contributes to imaging differences.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrose View Post
Dave what equipment were you using for that video? Amp/receiver, transport, etc. Just curious.
I'd be interested to hear this info, too. I think it would be a good reference point for customer expectations, as well as great info for those of us with insatiable curiosity.

Slightly off-topic: I really enjoyed that demo video as well, although that song has been stuck in my head for the past couple of days. I attended a wedding yesterday, and a one point I found myself thinking about the Horizon. I know, I know...I'm a bad person.

Definitely a cool demo track. Saint-Saëns' Symphony No. 3 just wouldn't have had the same effect!