Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: denpuresound's quest for speakers

Default Re: denpuresound's quest for speakers

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoJoa View Post
    Gosh!!! This is the guy who compares speakers through youtube video at audioholics. And he is been questioning DM at audioholics like a kid question his father.
    ROTFL

It's also worth noting that the internet is rife with sock-puppetry and astroturfing. I'm not saying this guy wasn't a real person, it's just worth noting and understanding that many companies hire PR firms to do stuff like this guy did here.

I wouldn't be one bit suprised if he worked along those lines or in the A/V industry in general. He appears to have a fair amount of knowledge but he is one evasive SOG and rides the coatails of other forum regulars whom he defers too when it comes to answering questions . IMHO...he is a TROLL....

I don't have concrete evidence but I'm certain that some of the "fanboy" groups that frequent certain LARGE MAINSTREAM A/V sites/forums are in fact simply marketing astroturfing and sock-puppetry PR people/firms. This same LARGE MAINSTREAM A/V site also seems to turns a blind eye from what I've seen...

Possibly because the same outfits also pay for banner/adspace

This is a real problem on the internet and especially bad in politics.
    Last edited by HiroPro; 11-23-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Guys,

Dennis has "left the building" so to speak and we wish him the best in his personal quest for loudspeakers. I know he upset many of you in the way he handled things on our forum, including myself, but we should move past this now.

I am going to close this thread unless the OP would like to report back to us on his quest.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com