Quote Originally Posted by Sam1000 View Post
I think it's a reasonable request before spending $$ on towers and RAAL upgrade. Any new buyer would want to see this information.

On the other hand the FR gets totally skewed in home environment:-) even with room correction software :-( I have the FR graphs that are accompanied with each speaker and they are impressive. The REW graphs look totally different though. Of course, I'm measuring the FR using RadioShack meter as opposed to obscenely expensive microphones.
Exactly what I was saying, your right on Sam!!

For supporting accurate measurements in your listening room or theater, you will want to buy the high-quality microphone, and the companion piece of hardware called the iAudioInterface (Around $400). And certainly, the plots will look totally different than the anechoic chamber plots, but with Ruler-Flat chamber plots, you know what the Ref. Speaker can do, the rest is dialing in the room, and once that is accomplished, sit back and listen to some superb .flac or .wav tunes, and then have a cold Beer, and call your neighbors over!!