Ascent Tower w/ the RAAL Ribbon Tweeter -- where are the Anechoic Chamber measured Plots?

Before I spend 1,000's of dollars just for FRONTS (FL/FR) I want to see the "Anechoic Chamber" measurement plots for On and Off Axis responses, Reverse Null, Complex Impedance Plot, System Bass Response, Woofer and Port Response, Overall System Output at say 40-50 Watts (SPL vs. Freq.), and lastly Port Air Velocity Percentage (Hopefully less than 5% of the speed of sound) which will peak at lower freq's. usually around 20-30 Hz.

Forget the quotes, they sound good, they are nice and smooth... the actual measurements will "TELL THE STORY" regarding how good of an Audiophile Speaker they are.

Forget Klipsch/Def. Tech./B&W, as they have no measured plots out there that they will give the potential buyer!!

Now, KEF/REVEL Salons/Linkwitz-Orions/Philharmonic Audio --- you can get all their Measured Plots from the chamber -- that says one heck of a lot -- Period.

Bottom line, I want ACCURATE Speakers -- so let's see the measured DATA from the Chamber.