I'm sharing hope for a world with less cancer and more birthdays by participating in the American Cancer Society 2012 Corporate Softball Invitational NY on September 10, 2011 at Randalls Island. I am supporting this program because cancer has left a mark on all of us, and I am determined to do all I can to help saves lives from this disease. One way you can help is by making a donation.

Your donation supports the American Cancer Society's work to save lives and create more birthdays by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back. Visit my personal fundraising Web site today to donate to the American Cancer Society.

Together we can make sure that anyone affected by cancer can count on the American Cancer Society to provide tips and tools to help people reduce their risk of cancer; to be in their corner around the clock at 1-800-227-2345 and http://www.cancer.org/; to fund and conduct groundbreaking research into cancer’s causes, treatments, and cures; and work with lawmakers to create laws that defeat cancer.

Thanks so much for your help. Your contributions - any amount you can give - truly make a difference in the fight against cancer.

ACS Fundraising Page