Hello all. I received an email from Dave today stating that the Spring Cleaning sale would end within the next 24 hours.

You've seen me post here off and on about not being happy with what I perceive as brightness/harshness from my Axiom M60s on some music and definately on female voices.

I sent a response to Dave and was hoping for a reply so I could possibly order the NrTs before the sale ends later today or tomorrow but I know he's busy and he may not see it until too late so I thought I would post here as some of you may be able to answer.

My listening position is small, about 7 feet from speaker to my ears so I was thinking of going to bookshelf style speakers and getting rid of my Axiom towers and that may work better.

If I do order the Sierra-1 NrTs they would need to sound quite a bit better than my Axioms or I wouldn't be able to justify the purchase with my wife

If you order the speakers for an in home demo and end up having to send them back would I just be out the shipping from and to?

I'm a serious buyer and wouldn't order if I didn't have good intentions but part of me would feel bad if I had to send them back.

Also if I ordered today with the NrT upgrade what would eta be?

I know some of these things no one can answer but Dave but maybe he will see this post before he sees these questions in email.