Thread: Genesis 6.1 Tower Speakers

Default Genesis 6.1 Tower Speakers

SOLD

These Speakers are Full Range Towers. Specifics can be found on Genesis Advanced Technologies Site. They go down to 16 Hz and will rattle the silverware.

I got these from my friend, Arnie Nudell, The designer. They were test beds and have no serial numbers or grills. They were at at least one CES. There are no major cosmetic flaws. The bottoms show some Scootage.

They are signed by Arnie and his engineer Bascom. The finish looks light Maple with Olive Burl face plates. They are in the boxes I got them in.

I would sell them for $2,000 I have a big pickup truck and will drive a couple of hundred miles to meet a buyer half way. Shipping would be pretty expensive. I am on the Central California Coast.

I have photos available. I just need to get rid of them. They have been in the guest bedroom for a couple of years. I will never need speakers this large again. It was fun though.
    Last edited by Blutarsky; 08-25-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Default Re: Genesis 6.1 Tower Speakers

Very interesting! Which model? How old? Do you have pictures of your pair?

Where and what is Nudell doing nowadays?

Sorry for the questions...but it isn't everyday someone advertises and pair of Genesis speakers here.
    -curtis

Default Re: Genesis 6.1 Tower Speakers

Well, since the new Towers were coming out I figured the door might be opened. I held them for a couple of years waiting for the economy to recover. Ha! I just want my room back.

Arnie is semi retired and living in Eagle, Colorado. He has the best system I have ever heard. I am totally humbled by his ability to set up speakers.

When My Tech Support Wife gets home I will send pictures. Do I send to you or post them?

These babies are rare. But, at this price you can climb pretty high up the food chain.

How about a Modwright 999ES to go with these? Make an offer.