Page 207 of 271 FirstFirst ... 202203204205206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2707

Thread: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Default Re: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Awesome! Think this may be a good compromise between going for RAAL towers & Sierra-2 center (out of my budget) and Sierra-2 LCR (I really want towers!)

Thanks!

If you want the towers with RAAL, then go for the towers with RAAL. It took me 4 years to save $$$ to get the towers with RAAL + horizon with RAAL + Sierra 2s. If you go with the towers with Nrt then you will regret it. Get the towers now and then when funds are available, get the Sierra 2 center or the Horizon.
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

I don't think I'll regret whatever speakers I buy as long as they sound good! Ignorance is bliss and I live very far away from Ascend so there's no way for me to even listen to the RAAL, the only audio store anywhere near me only has B&W 600 series towers so that's the best new speakers I've heard, and I'm currently using 30 year old B*se towers with disintegrating woofer cones...

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Raal towers shipped?

If the finish you want is in stock, usually one week. According to Dina, my towers w/ RAAL in satin expresso went to assembling last week and they should ship between today and Friday.
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerduck View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Raal towers shipped?
    Hi bikerduck,

If everything is in stock and we are not fulfilling backorders, typically about a week. Unfortunately, we are currently fulfilling a very large amount of backorders. Do you already have an order in with us?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi bikerduck,

If everything is in stock and we are not fulfilling backorders, typically about a week. Unfortunately, we are currently fulfilling a very large amount of backorders. Do you already have an order in with us?
    Yes, about 2 weeks ago. The UPS tracking Dina send me last Friday indicated delivery yesterday but the towers have not shipped yet.

Donald

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
    If the finish you want is in stock, usually one week. According to Dina, my towers w/ RAAL in satin expresso went to assembling last week and they should ship between today and Friday.
    Thanks, mine are the Cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerduck View Post
    Yes, about 2 weeks ago. The UPS tracking Dina send me last Friday indicated delivery yesterday but the towers have not shipped yet.

Donald
    My estimate (from Dina not the ups one) was for them to ship this Monday or Tuesday, I think I put my order in about three days before you posted that your wife bought them for you, Awesome BTW! I got another email tonight saying they were finished and will ship out tomorrow so hopefully yours wont be far behind
    Last edited by rneill; 01-25-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    MacMini -> Emotiva XMC-1 -> Emotiva SA-250 -> RAAL Towers / SVS SB13-U

Hi All,

New user, poster. Placed my Matte Black RAAL Tower order. Informed 4-5 weeks, waiting for tweets. I can wait. However, impatiently.

If anyone wants to let me cut in line, please feel free!

Anyhoo, glad to be here.....

M
    “Pfft. I know a genuine Panaphonics when I see it. And look, there’s Magnetbox and Sorny.” –HjS