Page 205 of 271 FirstFirst ... 200201202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2707

Thread: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Default Re: The Tower Discussion Thread!

MH,

Hopefully, you have some "Real ear protectors" to go along in that "Play room"!!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Yeah I do for my son. He's only 13 weeks. Blue ear muffs. My girl is 3.5 and she loves it loud. I usually turn it down when she's in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeogre View Post
    I listen to mine really loud as well, I just like big dynamics and reference levels. They play extremely well when they are playing loud IMO, but I would definitely pair them with a subwoofer for EDM. Bass drops on a Rythmik sub are eye opening to say the least. You can feel a big bass drop in your gut, it's so intense.
    Hey thanks for the response, glad to hear that about the Towers and yes I have a HSU sub already, I was disappointed by my Paradigm Studio 100's they had so much volume but so little detail.

Thanks again.

Hey thanks for the response sorry took so long to say thanks, glad to hear about the volume levels, it seems to me EDM at highest volumes seem to push speakers more than any other music I play. I blew out a tweeter in my Aperion Towers doing that. Your setup looks AMAZING, very jealous. Also do you have your LCR all set to 90hz?

Sweet! you need a bigger tv screen now to go with all that big sound!

Quote Originally Posted by Rustolamite View Post
    Hey thanks for the response sorry took so long to say thanks, glad to hear about the volume levels, it seems to me EDM at highest volumes seem to push speakers more than any other music I play. I blew out a tweeter in my Aperion Towers doing that. Your setup looks AMAZING, very jealous. Also do you have your LCR all set to 90hz?
    My LCR are set at 80 hz crossed. I have a raal tweeter. Not sure if I can blow that out or not? The towers just keep going louder and louder the higher the volume goes with no slowing down at all. They keep up with all the bass without any issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by eyecatcher View Post
    Sweet! you need a bigger tv screen now to go with all that big sound!
    LOL! I know that's the running joke. I mostly listen to music in there, not too many movies these days with a 3 month old and a 3.5 year old :-(

Can somebody who has the Towers tell me how far from the floor are the binding posts? Want to order some new cables from Blue Jean cable and that will determine my overall length.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustolamite View Post
    Can somebody who has the Towers tell me how far from the floor are the binding posts? Want to order some new cables from Blue Jean cable and that will determine my overall length.

Thanks.
    The posts are 15" from the floor.

Thank you very much.

Hello
    2 years ago, I ordered a pair of Towers with Raal but had to cancel my order prior to shipping. I received a nice surprise over the weekend as my Wife (who always felt bad about me having to cancel my order) ordered a pair of Towers for me. I can't wait for the speakers to arrive.
    I am new to this Forum and this is my First post.

Donald