Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pic of my new HT

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tarron_D

I wonder though, wouldn't it be better to move the 170's farther away from the tv on each side? Rearrange the Pictures a little bit? It just seems to me like it would sound all boxed around the tv rather than a wider soundstage.[?]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I've thought about that and I think I am going to play with the placement of them this weekend. It still doesn't sound "just right" and that may be part of the problem. Thanks for the thought...

Todd

fantastic setup. I wish I had something comparable I love the "Now Showing" and "Family Theater" signs...definately a nice touch. Great job...

My wife and I have a discussion about speaker placement on a regular basis. She likes the speakers as out sight as possible and I like them placed for optimum listening. Your picture of the entertainment center (impressive furniture) reminded me that it's all about compromises.
    If and when the 340's make it to my house, the discussion could get a bit more heated. []

David