Thread: set up on top of credenza/media cabinet

Default set up on top of credenza/media cabinet

New Sierra-1 owner, I'm looking to have these set on a media cabinet that is 24 inches high or so.

Is there any good option for isolation cones or spikes to go with these (lower profile would be better, so I'm thinking cones?)

Can anyone suggest a good manufacturer of those to pair with the S1's? Thanks

Default Re: set up on top of credenza/media cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by iowastate89 View Post
    New Sierra-1 owner, I'm looking to have these set on a media cabinet that is 24 inches high or so.

Is there any good option for isolation cones or spikes to go with these (lower profile would be better, so I'm thinking cones?)

Can anyone suggest a good manufacturer of those to pair with the S1's? Thanks
    The Sierra-1 does not have threaded inserts on the bottom of the cabinet to accommodate spikes or cones. However, as you know, the cabinet is extremely inert and all you really need to use to isolate the cabinet from the media cabinet are some rubber feet or the isolation pads we include with the speakers.

Hope this helps and please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com