Thread: 340SE Center Inquiry - Vertical Positioning.

Default 340SE Center Inquiry - Vertical Positioning.

Hi all,

Well I haven't been around the forums for a couple of weeks. My family and I are in the process of looking for a house in the "Sunshine State" - Florida and I haven't been able to have ample amount of 'alone time' with my newly purchased Ascend Acoustics' speakers (CBM 340SE LCR & HTM200 Surrounds)! BUT, from my first impressions....I'm quite speechless on their performance. Absolutely amazed by the dynamics! Please wait for a future review, because I think it is well worth the effort in order to truly get across how stunned I am by their performance, coupled with the Emotiva XPA-3!

I was wanting to experiment with my CBM 340SE Center and put it in a vertical position. Will I have to do anything in regards to adjusting the tweeter position in order to put it into a vertical position? I actually have room to place it in a vertical position underneath our 55" LCD....

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Default Re: 340SE Center Inquiry - Vertical Positioning.

Can you post a picture of your setup?

There would be no need to rotate the tweeter, but depending on the setup, you may not need the EXBAC circuitry that is used in the CMT-340SEc center.
    -curtis

Default Re: 340SE Center Inquiry - Vertical Positioning.

@curtis

Thanks for the info. When I get home, I'll take a pic of my setup....Really interested to try out the center in a vertical position to hear if there is a difference.