Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthdays!

I'll try anything once! Lately I like your everyday variety of Carona Extra, although you can now buy Molson "XXX" in the States. If you ever happen to be in Cleveland, try The Great Lakes Brewing Co.'s Dortmunder Gold!

Ahh, memories of Shiner Bock at the Dixie Chicken. I feel, uh, less than 30 again.

Since we had a really good month in shipments we had a little BBQ to celebrate today! No propane here, just good old Kingsford in a tabletop grill. The burgers were mighty tastey, as were the JohnsonVille Brats. No beer of any sort(work ethics ya'know!), but the Mountain Dew hit the spot.

Ed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MRose

Ahh, memories of Shiner Bock at the Dixie Chicken. I feel, uh, less than 30 again.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh no, there is an Aggie on the board. There goes the neighborhood. I grew in Austin I think all I drank from 16 to 26 was Shiner Bock. I can't stand the stuff now!

I was only living there for a year while I was in grad school. Not a whole lot of good memories about the school except drinking cheap dark beer while playing dominos with other impoverished grad students. And football. Good football. Wait, good BBQ too.

The aggie grad degree is on the wall, but in my heart, I'll always remain a Gaucho.

Califoria to College Station must have been quite the culture shock!

Strange corner of the world. I've lived in a number of places, but nowhere else do you get that 'stepford wives' feel for eerie conformity.

Now, Now, that conformity is tradition not cult like behavior.