Anyone using Sierra-1s as main fronts in a LARGE room?

Background:

I have a pair Ascend Sierra-1s, on TP-24 stands (40 lbs. ballast added each) in a small room (11x11x10), driven by a Harmon Kardon Signature amp (100W/ch) and Marantz Processor. Room has sound treatments and 2 channel music is exceptional.

Main room, great room of the house has a 7.2 set-up, with Infinity P362 fronts, Infinity P160 front heights, Polk RC80i In-Ceiling rear surrounds, Velodyne DEQ-15R and Infinity PS212 subwoofers, all driven by a Denon AVR-1910. Overall HT performance is good, acceptable.

Room dimensions are big – 25’x33x12’. Roughly half of the space is the listening/viewing area, the other half is the kitchen/dining area. The listening/viewing area’s floor is carpeted while the remainder is travertine tile. One side (lengthwise) is primarily glass (window) while the opposite side is semi-opened to a LR and formal dining room. This “area” is probably an acoustical mess.

My issue is that it is nearly impossible to enjoy 2 channel music listening in the main room area, compared to the listening experience in my smaller room.

Will replacing the P362s with Sierra-1s greatly improve music listening or do I need to look at something else? My concern is the Sierra-1s will be swallowed up in the large area.