Thread: *** Special: Ascend + IcePower!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: *** Special: Ascend + IcePower!

Friends,

Thank you David for welcoming us so warmly to your community!

I am truly humbled by the honor that Ascend is paying us by pairing our ICEBlocks with the mighty Sierra-1s.

We worked very hard on the ICEBlock to make something unique and very special. The enclosure is 100% custom, a beauty that lends itself to customization and wife acceptance. We will be creating tops that perfectly match the Sierras you buy with them.

The amp itself... truly amazing. It has the speed, power, and silent noise-floor well-known with ICEPower enthusiasts but also the warmth of tubes. Gary's buffer is truly genius work and makes this amp is a true crowd-pleaser. His buffer is universally charming.

I look forward to working with Gary to answer any questions you may have.

I'm also very excited to introduce our customers to the entire line of Ascend speakers and to a long partnership with Ascend.

Very best,

Seth Krinsky
    Chief Bottle Washer
    Virtue Audio

PS - Some of you are probably wondering why Dave is recommending a pair of $2,000 monblocks with his $1,000 monitors. Others are asking why those monitors still only cost $1,000! It's our experience that the Sierra-1s just get better and better, the more juice you throw at them!
    Last edited by virtue; 05-08-2010 at 09:20 PM.