Thread: Westside Challenge to Beat Breast Cancer

Default Westside Challenge to Beat Breast Cancer

As some of you may remember, I have played in this charity tournament a few times. Please help me reach my goal.

The Westside Challenge to Beat Breast Cancer” is a program of Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital, Santa Monica-UCLA Women’s Imaging Center and the UCLA Department of Radiology.
    This event has raised more than a half million dollars for the Westside Challenge to Beat Breast Cancer program at Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopedic Hospital, which provides screening and diagnostic mammograms at reduced cost for underinsured women. Over the years close to 500 were provided with low-cost mammograms with approximately 15,000 women accessing breast health information.

Breast cancer strikes one out of every eight women in this country and is the leading cause of death for women ages 32 to 52. Proceeds from this event support a program that provides low-cost screenings and diagnostic mammograms to anyone with expressed need.

My goal is to raise a minimum of $1,500 from friends, family members, and colleagues who will sponsor my participation in the all-day tennis marathon. With money you donate, you will be contributing much more than a tax-deductible donation; you will be supporting a program proven to save lives through the early detection of breast cancer.

Please follow this link, sponsor me, and help me reach my goal. Thanks!

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...upId=292004435
    Last edited by curtis; 05-05-2010 at 11:19 PM.
    -curtis

Default Re: Westside Challenge to Beat Breast Cancer

It is my great pleasure to support you and all the other players who are giving their time to help fight this nightmarish disease!

Thank you soooooo much Curtis!

Peace,

Jim

Thanks Jim!
    -curtis

Hi Curtis,

wow -- I didn't even notice this. Please mention it in the Loudspeaker section so more will see it.

I'm in!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com