Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to? (Music)

Default Re: What are you listening to? (Music)

Nothing on their website for an upcoming Houston show...closest looks to be Cancun for Thanksgiving or Monterrey end of October. Wacken 2024 would be an experience.

https://www.thewarningband.com/tour
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    Nothing on their website for an upcoming Houston show...closest looks to be Cancun for Thanksgiving or Monterrey end of October. Wacken 2024 would be an experience.

https://www.thewarningband.com/tour
    Yep, I figure it will be a while before they come back. Apparently the shows listed there are it for a while—they've been touring a lot lately and apparently are going to take a break to record a new album. So at least there's that.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Any other fans of Royksopp, a band out of Norway?

New vinyl arrived today and will listen this week (hopefully).
    Staind: Confessions of the Fallen
    Skid Row: Skid Row
    Jeff Beck: Blow by Blow
    Motorhead: We Play Rock 'n' Roll: Live at Montreux Jazz Festival '07
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK

I'm enjoying the new Bruce Soord album Luminescence. Available in Dolby Atmos for download. I converted the mkv files to multichannel flac since I only have a 5.1 setup right now. A little easier to play on my media player. https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/prod...atmos-mkv-mp4/
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by natetg57 View Post
    I'm enjoying the new Bruce Soord album Luminescence. Available in Dolby Atmos for download. I converted the mkv files to multichannel flac since I only have a 5.1 setup right now. A little easier to play on my media player. https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/prod...atmos-mkv-mp4/
    This is a fantastic album! I came across Bruce Soord maybe a year or two ago on Spotify. Reminds me a lot of Steven Wilson. I highly recommend all of his work.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    New vinyl arrived today and will listen this week (hopefully).
    Staind: Confessions of the Fallen
    Skid Row: Skid Row
    Jeff Beck: Blow by Blow
    Motorhead: We Play Rock 'n' Roll: Live at Montreux Jazz Festival '07
    I saw Staind about a month ago with Godsmack, I didn't expect this concert to be as good as it was, but it might easily have been one of the best shows I have seen in a decade. Godsmack was incredible and their new album is great, and Aaron Lewis (Staind) is simply one of the best vocalists I have ever heard. His vocal range and control is 2nd to none. I enjoy his work with Staind and his now much more popular solo country work. The new Staind album "Confessions of the Fallen" is excellent.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I'll have to check out the new Godsmack. Agree - the new Staind album is great as are Aaron's vocals.

As I'm working my way through digitizing my LP collection, today were a couple of albums I got in Indonesia a few years ago. Band is Mooner. Albums are O.M. and Tabiat. Kind of heavy/harder psych rock with some Indonesian/SE Asian flare.

As I received two new Roger Water vinyls, today was Roger Waters day:
    1. Amused to Death
    2. The Dark Side of the Moon Redux
    3. The Lockdown Sessions

This version of DSOTM is really different than the original. Roger does all the vocals. Bass is mixed really well and sounds awesome on the ELX Towers.