Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyfive View Post
Hey guys! Man, I'm jealous of both of you for all the bands you've seen in person. I looked at Damage Inc's website. They kinda look like Metallica too! Now THAT's a tribute band!

Just checked out some Tesla music on the 'Tube. Very nice. I don't think I've heard very much of them growing up. I'm getting a Steve Tyler/Axl Rose vibe. Man, those times will never come again. (Maybe a good thing? I dunno. I look back at some of those old hairband videos and think MAN the human race was so dorky back then lol) But, I still love it.
Yep - the lead singer and rhythm guitarist does look a lot like James Hetfield. I try to see a live show at least once per month, I am lucky that I live close to some great live music venues.

2 week's ago I saw Geoff Tate's Operation Mindcrime. They did the album start to finish and this was a real treat for me as this might have been my most listened to album back in the late 80's early 90's. For anyone not familiar with this album, IMO - it's a true timeless masterpiece, with a major Pink Floyd influence, only heavier. Hard progressive rock at its finest... Likely what got me into this genre, leading me to Porcupine Tree, Steven Wilson and so many others.

They closed with an encore of 4 songs off of Empire -- another terrific album.