Thread: What are you listening to? (Music)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: What are you listening to? (Music)

I checked out their website, too - or is this two as there is also an Australian Tribute band with the same name. Will keep an eye out to see if they play here sometime. Perhaps a good reason to head to OZ again, as well :-)

Glad you liked Tesla. Mechanical Resonance and Great Radio Controversy (early albums) kick ass!

Saw Aerosmith twice in my younger days - once with Dokken and once with Guns&Roses as the opening act.

As to GnR, I've seen them several times, including the original line-up before they were well known as the opening act for Alice Cooper and a few times when co-headlining with Metallica. Meet Slash at an event soon after he went solo while touring to promote SnakePit. Second time (along with Duff, Matt, Dizzy, Gilby) at a club (I knew it was their favorite so knew to go) in Houston the night before their show here. Slash, Duff, and Matt were in the VIP so only briefly but Dizzy & Gilby were in the main bar so offered to buy them a drink...turned out we hung out the whole evening and it was many drinks until closing time!
    Last edited by racrawford65; 10-18-2019 at 04:25 AM.