Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great service &support?

It's possible that the guys are having an off day but you should hear from them quite soon. I was surprised that some of my e-mails were answered as late as 9-10 o-clock at night from Dave F. himself. I know they try very hard to please us customers.

Randy

Rich,

It has been my experience, that DF will return your emails usually in a 24 hour period. I have never called Ascend, but I have been told that if you need immediate assistance, this is the best way to get in touch.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lou-the-dog

It's possible that the guys are having an off day but you should hear from them quite soon. I was surprised that some of my e-mails were answered as late as 9-10 o-clock at night from Dave F. himself. I know they try very hard to please us customers.

Randy
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[:I]

My bad, you guys were absolutely right. So my apologies all around.

I had assumed that if I hadn't heard during their business hours, I wouldn't hear. Got email from Dave F last night, sent around 9PM his time. Sorry I was being a little impatient, but you know what it's like when it involves new gear! []

Rich

No worries. I definitely know the feeling!

Randy

Each time I've emailed David (and it was several during my decision-making and buying process) I always received what I consider to be a prompt reply. Because I live in the east and due to the different time zones, it sometimes would be the next morning before I got my answers, but it amazed me to see just how late David would be at work answering my questions and concerns! I've always found Ascend's level of customer service to be at the same high standard as their product line! []

David and the guys were out for the LA show over the last week. It just took them sometime to catch up.

I havent checked the board in a while but every time I read through here I remember why I'm so happy with my ascends. Frankly even if they arent the best speakers they are by far the best company i've ever dealt with.

When I was buying my speakers I went through probably a two week email discussion with dave. Being on the east coast I'd usually fire off an email in the morning and he'd fire off one sometime around 10pm maybe cali time ... or 9. i've always been really happy with the service and support and the attitude of the company. I only wish they made some "fancy looking speakers" because then i'd have been able to convice some of my friends who were more into looks than value to go with ascend and draw them up some bussiness.

Dave and Jason F.- Sorry to hear about your father. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

Chris Quinn

Quinn,

Is this OUR Dave F.? Please elaborate.

Randy

Yes, this is the Fabrikant brothers. Unless you've called Ascend you probably haven't interacted with Dave's brother Jason. I do not know anymore then their father has taken ill this past week. I'm sure all thoughts and prayers will be appreciated.

" All of you, please, get off the computer and spend some extra time with your family and friends.. or at least give them a call…

All of you, have fun at the GTG and please, have a few extra drinks for me and wish my dad well…. " Dave F.