Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HATS!!

I'll take one. It sure is nice of you Curtis to buy us all these hats, you must be rich! Thanks alot.

Nice looking hats! If you do another run, I would like one. How do we pay you?

Derek

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by J.A.P

I'll take one. It sure is nice of you Curtis to buy us all these hats, you must be rich! Thanks alot.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not only that, the hat will come with a personal check in the amount of $10 made out by Curtis. The $10 will cover the time and trouble it takes for each recipient to go to the mail box, OPEN it!, retrieve the package, drag yourself back into the house and, with your last ounce of energy, tear open the package.

That's alot of work! It's the least he can do for us.

[]

LOL!!!

To be honest...I have not paid for them yet. My friend that had these made gave me some rough estimates, and before I could say OK, he had a dozen made. I have an email into him...and will call him today, he is pretty busy, he is the western region sales manager for a very well known catalog clothing company....and they have a new baby.

When I get the cost, I will post it and will email the folks that want one, we can work on PayPal or send me a check.

Any suggestions on how to ship these economically without ruining the hat?

-curtis

It's all in the proper box selection, I supppose. Just big enough for the bill to fit properly with out getting smashed-up. The rest will/can be tucked or folded as needed to fit.

The post office is the cheapest & easiest option, I'm thinking.

Actually, I have received hats in padded mailers before and they have survived just fine... a little scrunched down at first but they spring back fine... just as long as the bill doesn't get bent. Curtis, your friend probably has some ideas too.

Randy

Hats with the new logo? Count me in for one. Let me know where to send paypal.

Thanks Curtis.

briannowell at cox dot net

HAT UPDATE,

I have the hats, and couple extra. I will work on the total cost and let you guys know. Like Ascends, they will be less expensive than what you can find in the stores. []

-curtis

Curtis,

I'd be interested in buying a hat, please let me know how much and if one is availble for sale.

Thanks.....

Bill

Greetings from Central Florida!

ive been wearing hats alot latelly and i might be interested in acquiring one of those hats