Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HATS!!

Curtis,

Go ahead and let someone else have mine. I might get one from the next batch...

Thanks
    Todd

Just received my hat from Curtis. It's lighter weight than most hats sold around here. Must be Southern California dosen't get to 20 below zero very often so no need to keep the head warm. []
    It's a nice quality hat and a must have for Ascend owners.

Thanks Curtis,
    David

I just recieved my hat today. It survived Postal Service delivery here to Iowa just fine. Very nice hat. Thanks Curtis!

Randy

Randy...I think yours is the one I tested. I put it in the envelope, stepped on a few times, took it out and inspected it. []

-curtis

Got the hat today, it looks great. Went to watch MNF at a bar tonight and David F. got about 4 hours of advertising courtesy of my head. I guess I'll run a tab for him[][]

Way to go on the hats! Top notch Curtis.

Brian

Curtis, let us know know when there will be another run of hats. And are they hurricane rated? (It looks like Ivan the terrible might be coming through my back yard!) []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtis

Randy...I think yours is the one I tested. I put it in the envelope, stepped on a few times, took it out and inspected it. []

-curtis

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[] I was wondering what all the footprints on the outside of the mailer were about! The hat came thru in perfect shape.

Randy

I do, I'm sorry I've waited so long. I will have you the money shortly.

Curtis,

I think you had a hat with my name on it. If so, please send it along to someone else. I have enough hats for now, ;-)

Thanks,
    Derek

Curtis,

I should have a money order out to you by week's end or early next wek. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bill

Greetings from Central Florida!