Thread: New Owner!

Default New Owner!

Just got my LCR Sierra's and my HTM 200's. I'm wondering how long Ascend is going to stay in business, giving away perfectly good b-stocks at there asking price. I never told my wife they were b-stocks, only that it was a holiday special. She's in love with the looks of them. I cannot see the slightest flaw that would make them b-stock. Thank you Dave for letting me take advantage of you like this. Unfortunately they are still sitting on my coffee table in their white baggies until we rearrange the living room. I'm upgrading from **** 901's I've had since '88 and the accoustimass I've had since '91. I am piecing my set up little bit at a time. I got the speakers and an epson 8100 to start. I'm waiting until taxes to upgrade my technics sa-dx950 receiver, up-converting dvd player to a blueray, and get a sub woofer. I'm sure the sierra's will run fine with the technics until I decide what receiver to get. Still deciding between the SC-25 or the 4310CI. For now, I just enjoy looking at them!

Default Re: New Owner!

Indulger --

You are most welcome and enjoy!!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com