Finished my basement. A big thank you to those that have posted opinions. This was the reason I gave Ascend a try. Had planned to go with Axiom. I have Axiom bookshelves with a sub on my main floor with a 50" 1080P Pana plasma. Great set-up for watching Direct TV HD.

I am completely satisfied with the set-up. I will say, in my opinion, the Rotel 5-channel THX amp really makes the speakers shine. Hard to describe but the system really has some pop; music and movies. Just watched Transformers this weekend on my PS3 and it was unbelieveable. Chased my wife and youngest son upstairs. I now know what a good "surround" movie sounds like!

Running 5-channels through the Rotel THX amp. Back surrounds are powered by the Pioneer Elite receiver. Power is equal to all 7-channels. Pioneer is acting as pre/pro. Works great.

A comment about the Sierra's. Beautiful speaker to look at and listen to. Very smooth and crystal clear. I can't believe there is a better speaker out there that even comes close to the price point. Not sure why anyone would even want something more. The Rythmik sub is a perfect match. Barenaked Ladies sound like they are playing in my basement.

finished basement pics 003 (2).jpg

finished basement pics 005.jpg

finished basement pics 007.jpg

finished basement pics 010.jpg