Thread: We've Moved!!!

Talking We've Moved!!!

It has been in the works for nearly 6 months now, but today marks our very last "official" business day at our Gardena headquarters...

I am a bit sad as we have been here for 8 (9?) years now but.......

I am so very pleased to say that we are moving our headquarters down south to beautiful San Clemente in Orange County. We will be up in the mountains and only about 3 miles from the beach, with stunning views in all directions and lots of parking...

San Clemente is about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego and for those unfamiliar with the area -- it is paradise.

Our beautiful new facility is about the same size but with a much better layout. We have BIG plans... including opening up to the general public for demos / auditions and having more of a brick and mortar retail presence. We receive hundreds of requests for live demos/auditions etc and our current facility was simply not accommodating. In addition to a large warehouse and a lower level reception area and demo area, when fully completed we will have a bit over 1200 square of feet of dedicated loft space that will be used for engineering, product development, public blind listening tests (something I am still considering) and something I am keeping secret for now…

Construction / finishing should be completed this Monday and we *hope* to be fully moved in by Wednesday, April 22nd.

Our new address will be:

Ascend Acoustics, Inc.
    1062 Calle Negocio Suite G
    San Clemente, CA 92673

Phone: (949) 366-1455 (new phones lines are not quite functional yet and the old number will work for at least several months)
    Fax remains the same (310) 388-1500

We don’t expect any interruptions as we have planned this move well in advance.

I have attached a few pictures taken about a month ago. Things look more complete now and I will post more pics as we get settled in.

Nearly everything is containerized now, aside for finished goods we have left out in anticipation of fulfilling orders – and since our containers are now full, I feel it makes more sense to sell these than have to tranport them..

Stay tuned for a limited time and limited quantity moving sale on 340 SE and 170 SE package systems.

We will certainly miss Los Angeles and for those customers that were local to us – we are only about an hour south and the new facility, new location and the general area are well worth the drive (trust me)

… And don’t forget to bring a beach towel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by davef; 10-29-2009 at 01:51 AM.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com