Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sierra-1 stock status with a surprise...

Default Re: Sierra-1 stock status with a surprise...

going off the sanus box in the background and what they look like, i think that they are these sanus stands.....

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Yes -- of course

Believe me, no one is more irritated or feels worse about this than I Combine these delays with our office move and, well... let me just say that I have a bottle of Patron Silver on my desk

You are most welcome.

Haven't quite figured out how to speed up time yet -- although a few double-shots of Patron have proven somewhat effective
    you're my hero, haha

Quote Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post
    going off the sanus box in the background and what they look like, i think that they are these sanus stands.....
    ccotenj,

You are correct those are the stands. I have the 26" ones and they are a well built stand. Not as sturdy or heavy as the Dynaudio Stand 2/4 stands I had but they also are much less expensive.

Bill

Shipment is now in the process of clearing customs... Hopefully this will only take a day or two.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Dave,
    If customs do there thing in a timely manner, will shipping start this week or next more likely?

Quote Originally Posted by mrvoid View Post
    Dave,
    If customs do there thing in a timely manner, will shipping start this week or next more likely?
    If our broker can get it done in time and the shipment is released and delivered to us on Thursday (the tentative schedule), production and shipping will resume on Thursday. However, because of the holiday (something I forgot about), if they can't get it delivered on Thursday it will have to wait until Monday. Friday is a holiday for the shipping companies.

We are now fully prepared for production -- all parts are fully prepped and ready for installation. I am setting a goal for us to complete all backorder shipments by July 10th. It is a lofty goal since we have a massive backorder to fulfill -- but we have planned this well and there is no better way to test our capabilities.

One of the keys to this is preparing invoices and shipping docs in advance so that we can focus all of our attention on production. This was the main purpose of the pre-pay orders, as the paperwork for these orders is already completed (thankfully!)
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Hurray!

Shipment is on the way to our office . We will all be working late tonight to unload.

Production and shipping will start on Monday (after the holiday)

Thanks so much for your patience... I can finally breathe a bit easier
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Good news... The cabinets look GREAT!

We are now preparing samples to use for photos so we can post comparison shots between the different finishes. I will take photos over the weekend.

I am absolutely thrilled with what has finally arrived
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Great to hear that everything's going well, and that my speakers will be the first to ship out on monday...............

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Good news... The cabinets look GREAT!

We are now preparing samples to use for photos so we can post comparison shots between the different finishes. I will take photos over the weekend.

I am absolutely thrilled with what has finally arrived
    Dave,

Excellent news! Good to hear the finishes are to your liking and there will many new happy Sierra owners.

Bill