Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any Opinions on NetFlix?

What's DTV?

Direct TV - satellite

OK....since I posted how much I like Netflix, I had a few movies listed with long waits...I would never get them. I emailed customer support complaining and would always get the samed canned answer....even when I replied to the canned answer. Then I read somewhere that they preferred treatment to new members. So I cancelled my membership and started a new one with a different email address and the free trial.

NOW!!! The movies that were listed as long waits are available immediately!! That it is upsetting....but now I know how the game is played!

-curtis

ohhhh, is that how they work. I think it would make sense to give a new member's first 3 movie order priority, because they need to get some movies to them quickly so they have something to watch.

I've had to wait a long time for some movies, but it's got better lately. I noticed that they are manufacturing their own dvd's now kinda like BMG does with cd's. I imagine this will allow them to better keep up with demand.

The longest my girlfriend and I had to wait for a movie was like 4 months, but the movie was Sweet Home Alabama so i wasn't too upset with the delay. My girlfriend on the other hand was wondering what the heck was going on.