Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public thanks to Rythmik and Ascend :)

Default Public thanks to Rythmik and Ascend :)

Fellas,

I just wanted to publicly say "thank you" to Brian and DaveF. I recently purchased a pair of D15SE's through Ascend, and one of the amps had a broken switch from packing or shipping -- I contacted them and they sent me a replacement amp quickly, answered all my questions about swapping it out, and paid for the return shipping. It was quick and painless (except for a delivery snafu on my end that delayed things for a couple weeks....long story! Brian - on that note, I apologize it took me so long to get the amp back to you ).

So, I just wanted to say "Thanks." It may be said very often around the forum, but the customer service 'round these parts is excellent.

Oh, and yes, the subs are flippin' amazing . More depth, breadth, detail and presence than I've ever known from my UFW-10s or VTF-3 HO/turbo. I liken the audible differences to the distinction in driving dynamics between a Toyota Tacoma 4wd and an Infiniti G37S. It's immediately noticeable. Note I LOVE my Tacoma, so that's still praise for my beloved UFW-10s and HO...

Totally different sub price ranges, but the D15SEs are one of best upgrades I've made lately. Fallout 3 can be downright nasty with these things.
    Jon O.

Default Re: Public thanks to Rythmik and Ascend :)

You have a Infiniti G37S?

Yeah....that's what jumped out at me from your post.
    -curtis

Lol, that's what stood out? Geez that's funny. Yeah I got one last summer, it's pretty much my girlfriend

I call it my: "Quarter Life Crisis Car"
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyozero3 View Post
    Lol, that's what stood out? Geez that's funny. Yeah I got one last summer, it's pretty much my girlfriend

I call it my: "Quarter Life Crisis Car"
    Well...you are the second forum member and Ascend owner I know of that owns G37S! I really like it!

For Ascend customer service being great.....I am in total agreement.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Well...you are the second forum member and Ascend owner I know of that owns G37S! I really like it!

For Ascend customer service being great.....I am in total agreement.
    Sweet! Who's the other owner? It's a fantastic car, I really love it. It's not fast, but quick. It's just a few hundred lbs too heavy...but, if fast was all I wanted I'd look at a C6 Vette, BMW 135i, used M3, or new 370z, etc. But I digress
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyozero3 View Post
    Sweet! Who's the other owner?
    I don't think he would mind me mentioning it....mziegler.
    -curtis

Well, I think he makes very sound purchasing decisions
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    You have a Infiniti G37S?

Yeah....that's what jumped out at me from your post.
    You guys crack me up.

Jonny,

excellent choices all around! I am a big Toyota fan(I drive a 2006 4runner V8 and my wife has a Lexus IS250). Plus, I have been loving my D15SE Rythmik lately too

I drove a Infiniti G35 coupe 6spd about 2 years ago. What a little rocket with stick! My Dad would have bought one for his place in FL but no convertible back then so he snagged a BMW 330CI convert. instead......stick too

Sorry to stray OT, but I am a big car guy. I took my moms LS460 to the dealer today for tires, all I can say is WOW 380HP....very fun.
    I can only dream now

Enjoy your dual Rythmiks, thats gotta be impressive!

This is too funny...I used to drive a 2005 4Runner V8....loved it except for when I went to gas station. Knowing that my son will be driving in less than 5 years, I turned it in and got a 2009 Scion xB......very happy for different reasons.

I am very happy with the Rythmik F15.
    -curtis

I love my G37S--the perfect mid-life car and no, my wife isn't going anywhere without me.

I love driving through the Santa Monica mountains. My previous car was a Honda Odyssey, so it feels like an F-22 to me.

Now if Dave would design a car audio system. Ascend and Rhythmik in my car--hmmm.