Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Sierra-1 New Finishes -- The *Official Thread :)

Default Re: **** Sierra-1 New Finishes -- The *Official Thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post
    they already are...
    edit: nevermind...I saw them @ AVS.
    Last edited by alphaiii; 04-13-2009 at 05:13 PM.

I love my naturals, but I have to admit those new finishes are like......drool.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    I think I can consolidate all of the posts from the old thread, and then put that post into the new thread. The problem is it is telling me there are too many images in the post, but I can seem to find them.

Can you up the images per post count to 20? I should be able to do it then...but got to work with the kids and homework first.
    Hi Curtis,

I updated the post count to 20. Let me know if this works (when you have time - no rush)
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

tick... tick... tick... tick... 2 weeks down....

3 weeks down... getting itchy...

side note... i sold the last of my 5 natural sierra's this weekend... so i had to migrate 3 cbm-170's that i recently acquired for a secondary setup up to my regular listening/tv room...

my first experience with ascend was the sierra's... needless to say, i was pleased... but unlike many of the rest of you, i didn't "graduate" to them from some of dave's previous offerings... i have to say, having spent a couple days living with the cbm-170's, i'm pretty impressed with them... not impressed enough that i've stopped counting the days until my new sierra's arrive, but the cbm's will certainly do the job until they get here...

hey dave... does yesterday's email saying "begin production by the end of this month" mean that we shouldn't expect to see delivery until at least mid-june?

Quote Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post
    hey dave... does yesterday's email saying "begin production by the end of this month" mean that we shouldn't expect to see delivery until at least mid-june?
    Shipping will begin the same day production resumes. We hope to begin production at the end of this month. I am still waiting on a confirmed shipment date from our vendor but I don't want to put too much pressure on them. My rep will be at the factory in a few days and I should have confirmation then.

Your patience is greatly appreciated!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Shipping will begin the same day production resumes. We hope to begin production at the end of this month. I am still waiting on a confirmed shipment date from our vendor but I don't want to put too much pressure on them. My rep will be at the factory in a few days and I should have confirmation then.

Your patience is greatly appreciated!!!
    Hi Dave,

When you mean production do you mean building the speakers in CA? I am no rush just curious. My take is that the cabinents are shipped to CA then your staff assembles them there, I could be wrong (I usually am). Hope all is well!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
    Hi Dave,

When you mean production do you mean building the speakers in CA? I am no rush just curious. My take is that the cabinents are shipped to CA then your staff assembles them there, I could be wrong (I usually am). Hope all is well!

Bill
    Correct, when I refer to production I mean assembling, testing and packaging the speakers at our facility in California.

Thanks for your patience!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thumbs up Re: **** Sierra-1 New Finishes -- The *Official Thread :)

Pretty sweet, and I would think somewhat of a PITA to achieve efficiently.