Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: **** Sierra-1 New Finishes -- The *Official Thread :)

Default Re: **** Sierra-1 New Finishes -- The *Official Thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    A few -- not many though (a good thing for us ). What finish are you interested in?
    well, i'm happy for you that they delivered the great majority of them in great shape...

dark cherry please... i need surrounds (and maybe backs too)...

dina has my email addy, should any happen to pop up...

Quote Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post
    well, i'm happy for you that they delivered the great majority of them in great shape...

dark cherry please... i need surrounds (and maybe backs too)...

dina has my email addy, should any happen to pop up...
    I am 90% positive that we can accomodate you for B-stock dark cherry's. Please give us a call at the office or send Dina an email.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I am 90% positive that we can accomodate you for B-stock dark cherry's. Please give us a call at the office or send Dina an email.
    sent dina an email... patiently awaiting response...

UPS finally stopped playing hide my Sierras and I have to say that the med cherry finish is stunningly beautiful as the speakers are pulled from their stockings - what a pair of gorgeous speakers! Only able to do a quick listen so far, but they made a very strong first impression ("fast" and "coherent" were two qualities that really struck me). More to follow. . .

I received my Dark Cherry Sierra's today after a little scare with UPS. I received an e-mail that the Sierra's were delivered at 4:28pm at my front door, well they were not there. I called the 800 line for UPS and they were not very helpful. I called the local UPS center where the truck with the speakers were dispatched from. The woman was very nice and said she would check into it. About 30 minutes later a red hatchback pulls in my driveway and out gets a UPS driver in full uniform. Needless to say the driver goofed up and delivered them in his own vehicle. A happy ending was had by all.

Well now to the good stuff the Dark Cherry Sierra's are outstanding looking and I just got them setup. I am sure they will sound every bit as good as my Piano Black Sierra's. I would like to thank Dave and Dina for taking care of me. Ascend's service is among the best I have ever experienced and I highly recommend Ascend to anyone looking for excellent speakers with service to match.

Bill