I have just had everything hooked up for a couple of days. I still am trying all the sound options. The Sierras are a delight on my ears. I really haven't had a "score" to test the 340s as side and back channels, but when they do fire, they are clean.

I am having one issue though.. That is my Rythmik sub wants to slide across the wood floor; perhaps it wants to escape? This was especially evident when I played Lord of the Rings Twin Towers, the opening scene.. When Gandalf defends his buds against Balrog. WOW! This is awesome! So powerful, yet so crisp. Anyways, it highlighted a flaw in my system layout (the sub is in the middle below the center, equipment shelves (floatibng left and right) and main speakers outside left and right); that flaw is that the sub will actually move (slide) on the wood floor. This is no good.. I can't have it sliding into my equipment, or out the door. I need some way to contain the beast. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve

BTW.. Brian was so right about Kung Fu Panda on Blu-Ray.. A great movie to listen to your system...