Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 80818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    GREAT pics and even better looking setup!

If you don't mind - please email me the originals. These would look terrific on our forthcoming new website.
    Thanks Dave! I'm actually tickled you think they're good enough to include in a new website and would love them to be a part of it. Which email should I send them to? Clicking through the site I see a few of them, or do you have another?

Btw, the originals are higher resolution than the resized ones I posted here so they look even better. How long before the new site is up and running?
    Last edited by davef; 09-08-2021 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    Wow, I'm very impressed with how your speakers appear without the grilles, so incredibly clean with the magnetic attachments! I don't often remove the grilles, might do so more often if they looked like that!

Jay
    I agree, the magnetic grilles are a really nice touch. I run 'em naked pretty much full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogre View Post
    Thanks Dave! I'm actually tickled you think they're good enough to include in a new website and would love them to be a part of it. Which email should I send them to? Clicking through the site I see a few of them, or do you have another?

Btw, the originals are higher resolution than the resized ones I posted here so they look even better. How long before the new site is up and running?
    Please send to our "sales" email address.

I am hoping new site is up by Nov 1st.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Smile Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

My 2-Channel Dedicated Ascend Acoustic Music Room!

Ted

Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Nice set-up, Ted. The Emotiva USP-1/UPA-2 are nice pieces of equipment -- I had both a few years ago set up as my office system.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Please send to our "sales" email address.

I am hoping new site is up by Nov 1st.
    I sent 2 emails. The first one I accidentally hit "send" before I had a chance to view and edit the best images so ignore it. The second email is the one I intended to send the first time. Sorry for the confusion.

Just got the 340 SE’s up in the garage replacing the 170s. Needed more output to battle the neighbors in music wars
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    Just got the 340 SE’s up in the garage replacing the 170s. Needed more output to battle the neighbors in music wars
    Outstanding job!

Quote Originally Posted by elan120 View Post
    Outstanding job!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    I think I have those same wall mounts for the HTM 200s. I remember thinking how stout they were and that large speakers could work no problem. They seem to have no problem with the 340's. I bet you could put some actual tower speakers on them and they could handle the weight, as long as you hit a stud with all of the screws.

Very different than some cheap Monoprice wall mounts that I tried out before them. Manual said that they could handle 20 pounds, and the threaded rod visibly had a bend to it with just a 10 pound speaker on it. Monoprice is great for cables and the Monolith stuff is really really nice, but those mounts were terrible.