Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Do the newest horizons have magnetic grills?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrowing View Post
    Do the newest horizons have magnetic grills?
    Yep - they sure do
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by rysher View Post
    my new cabinet to fit the horizon. cabinet rebuild with plenty of pics is in the horizon thread http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...2068#post62068

i am still torn whether to go with the raal towers or just upgrade the s2 to the 2ex get an anthem mca525 and get lunas for surrounds. me thinks the s2's sound capabilities and life is wasted used as surrounds if i get the towers. anyone have the towers as L/R and s2's as surrounds, what's your feedback?

Sony XBR 75" Z9F
    L/R Sierra2's with Raal
    Horizon Center with Raal
    (2) Outlaw Ultra x12
    Denon x4200w
    Attachment 1862

Attachment 1863
    updating this,
    b.jpg

sierra towers l/r
    a.jpg

moved the sieera2's to the rear l/r
    d.jpg

Looks fantastic!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I'd like to post up some pics but the file size limit is too small, and when I try to resize the image it looks like crap. The resolution goes to hell and looks extremely low rez. Any tips or suggestions?

Okay, I wish these could be in the original resolution but this is the best I can do for now...

Resizer_16240444130660.jpg

Resizer_16240444130661.jpg

Resizer_16240444130662.jpg

This is my newest toy, a RBH SV-1212NR I found on Craigslist for a great price! I'm using it nearfield, right behind the sweet spot. You can also see one of my Sierra 2s pulling surround duty in this image.

20210530_102352_copy_1512x2016_copy_453x604.jpg

The Sierra 2s were also a great Craigslist find and what got me started on my journey with Ascend Acoustics. This is hands down, the best sounding system I've ever had in this room. I'm tickled pink with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogre View Post
    I'd like to post up some pics but the file size limit is too small, and when I try to resize the image it looks like crap. The resolution goes to hell and looks extremely low rez. Any tips or suggestions?
    There's probably a better way but I use Microsoft Paint. First I crop and then resize adjusting the number of pixels and leave the box checked that maintains your aspect ratio

Edit: your pictures look ok to me... the system looks great!
    Last edited by natetg57; 09-02-2021 at 08:13 AM.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by natetg57 View Post
    There's probably a better way but I use Microsoft Paint. First I crop and then resize adjusting the number of pixels and leave the box checked that maintains your aspect ratio

Edit: your pictures look ok to me... the system looks great!
    Thanks! The images do look better posted on the forums. They look horrible in my gallery, but I think it's because it stretches the image to fit the full screen when viewed from there.

I might try to use paint a little later when I have some time to play on my pc. I mostly use a tablet for everything so I used an android app to resize those.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogre View Post
    Okay, I wish these could be in the original resolution but this is the best I can do for now...

Resizer_16240444130660.jpg

Resizer_16240444130661.jpg

Resizer_16240444130662.jpg

This is my newest toy, a RBH SV-1212NR I found on Craigslist for a great price! I'm using it nearfield, right behind the sweet spot. You can also see one of my Sierra 2s pulling surround duty in this image.

20210530_102352_copy_1512x2016_copy_453x604.jpg

The Sierra 2s were also a great Craigslist find and what got me started on my journey with Ascend Acoustics. This is hands down, the best sounding system I've ever had in this room. I'm tickled pink with the results.
    GREAT pics and even better looking setup!

If you don't mind - please email me the originals. These would look terrific on our forthcoming new website.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Wow, I'm very impressed with how your speakers appear without the grilles, so incredibly clean with the magnetic attachments! I don't often remove the grilles, might do so more often if they looked like that!

Jay